Felix Beach (Praia do Félix) is located on the North Coast of Ubatuba.
It’s a beautiful reserved beach, quiet in low season, but it usually get crowded in high season – so we recommend getting there early..
It has easy access through a condominium of free access.
Its left side, a tumble área, is ideal for surfers because of the heavy waves; on the other hand, the right side is ideal for a relaxing bath, due to the calm waters, also perfect for children, not mentioning the shaded waterfront.
- Has place to park the car (blue zone)
- Has some stalls of food
Inns, Hotels and other lodgings
There are great lodgings on Félix beach. We indicate:
- Pousada Bawa
- Pousada Rose
- Pousada Recanto do Tangará
- Chalés do Félix
Things to do
- From Felix Beach we can access two other beaches by trail:
– on the right side goes to Prainha do Português, good for diving
– on the left side the trail goes to Praia das Conchas.
- On the way to Félix Beach there is belvedere, overlooking Felix Beach itself and other beaches, islands and slabs. A really beautiful look.
Como chegar na Praia do Félix
The access is by km 33 of BR 101 road, before the Highway Patrol station.
The entrance is by the gate of the condominium Cachoeira do Sobrado, with free passage.
- Praia de Itamambuca
- Praia do Lúcio ou Conchas
- Praia do Prumirim
- Praia do Puruba