Tenório Beach (Praia do Tenório) has a privileged location: between Grande Beach (Praia Grande) and Vermelha do Centro Beach (Praia Vermelha do Centro).
It is a very popular beach for surfing. From Praia do Tenório you can walk to the beaches nearby.
In addition, it is located at a point of easy access to all the commercial and tourist center of Itaguá and the Center of Ubatuba.
The sand is thin and the sea is choppy, with currents that at some points can be dangerous, but it has a lifeguard tower.
Tenório beach has 500 meters, ideal for walking.
Está localizada dentro de um condomínio de livre acesso e é uma praia que costuma ficas bem cheia na alta temporada e feriados, recomenda-se chegar cedo.
- Good commercial structure near the beach, some inns and also some houses and apartments for rent.
- It has kiosks.
- It has several parking spots with blue zone.
Inns, hotels and other lodging
Tenório beach has several lodging options. Naturam indicates the establishments below:
- Pousada do Tenório: Charmosa, ao lado da praia do Tenório e Vermelhinha, com passeios em trilhas
- Pousada dos Suricatos: Visa o conforto e a tranquilidade, possui apartamentos equipados
- Chalés de Netuno: Chalés aconchegantes, com cozinha equipada e vista para o mar
Things to do
- On the beach there are some kiosks serving drinks, seafood and snacks, which add to the pleasant look of a familiar beach.
How to get there
The entrance to be made by the condominium (free passage for pedestrians only) or more to the left corner of the beach in the last entrance before the Vermelha do Centro beach.
Latitude -23.4649, Longitude -45.0562